• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Leaderboards are now up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swartley

Spectator
Reaction score
how do you join a server? Everytime I click on a server it just shows the tributes and the spectators.... But for some reason I can't get in the server? Can some1 plz tell me how to join a server?

Mod_Mitch

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you joining during the game? Can you inbox me and I would be glad to help you. I think you'll find that you are joining a game that has already started, And not joining before the match AKA Lobby because before every game there is a lobby in game... Were you wait for 5 mins then the game begins, you need to join one that is in lobby not game.

Kind Regards Mitch

P.S Please like.

swartley

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, but I try clicking on it but nothing happends....... Do I have to download someting 1st or what???? i would really apreciate it if you'll help me!

Kind Regards Mitch

Purpled64

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, but I try clicking on it but nothing happends....... Do I have to download someting 1st or what???? i would really apreciate it if you'll help me!

Kind Regards Mitch
Mitch, are you on the server list on the website? if so, you need to take the ip of the server (ex. us1.mcsg.in) And put it as the ip of a server on your minecraft server list. Then join while the server is in a lobby. And im just telling you, it is kinda hard getting in a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci