• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Automatic Spectating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi guys

So, I thought that I would get this out there.

For some weird reason, the lobby ended on an Australian server, and I was automatically spectating.

I could run around while everybody else was still on their pedestals. Apparently, they could see me too, because they called me a hacker. I couldn't fly, I was in survival, and I teleported when I left-clicked. Can anybody help me as to why this would happen?

Thanks for any help

Jimmer

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This is a glitch known as The Spectator Glitch. It happens when a person connects the exact instant the game goes into pregame. It counts you as in the game, but since you didn't join when it was in lobby, you aren't in the game. The easiest way to fix it is just by relogging.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a glitch known as The Spectator Glitch. It happens when a person connects the exact instant the game goes into pregame. It counts you as in the game, but since you didn't join when it was in lobby, you aren't in the game. The easiest way to fix it is just by relogging.
Thanks. I was being called a hacker and I was threatened with somebody recording. I thought that it was me doing something wrong.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
QA;TL

You may PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci