• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Awesome SG3 Route! Go hysterical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! Its Hystericallify here! In this little strategy thread, I'll be showing you an epic route for SG3!

Important
Optional
Situational

1. Go for Cornucopia! Even just 1 chest is important!
2. Know your tunnels! Make sure you know which tunnel to go into! The one you have to go to has to lead to the arch.
3. There's a chest on the right side of UNDER the arch, there's an another chest in a small hole under the arch, too.
4. Go past the fire area and you should see a leaf block, break that and go into the tunnel. Once at the end, there are 3 levers, flip the one on the left. Center one opens the gravel into lava, right one opens pistons allowing lava flow.
5. Go out and head to the direction of the village! But wait, on the road to the village, there is an another chest in a small hole, grab that one!
6. If there are people in the village quickly head to the windmill, stop near the third/fourth house once entering the village, jump onto a tree nearby then across that tree into an another tree and up the windmill, and there is a tier 2 chest there.
7. Now, head to the third/fourth house I just mentioned and look up and there should be a chest hidden by vines, open that one!
8. Head to the direction of the ocean-mountain area (right of the village if facing the arch).
9. There is a pressure plate door on the mountain, you need a mob or an ally to open it (but, seriously, don't block lag it, that's evil).
10. Go by the sea (sea on your right, mountain on your left), and you should see a whale-ish skull cave. But wait! There is an opening in the mountain by the cave, there's a chest there!
11. Go into the whale-ish cave and there is a cave inside it, it contains an awesome tier 2 chest! By now, you should've got decent armor and a stone sword.
12. Across the water, there is an island with a tower.. an another tier 2 chest! Get it!
13. Next, run through the beach and turn left and you should see a cave, there is a cave heading to the cornucopia, go in there and kill or die! Good luck!

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
My render distance is so low i had no idea there was a tower across from that skull thing o.o

EatTheCheeze

Tribute
Reaction score
My Route is always exiting the cave that directly leads to the river. 2 chests are along the river. Then I cross the river and head to the ocean where I collect 3 more chests (1 in the ruin, 1 past the ruin a bit, and 1 to the left of the ruin). Then I climb one of the first trees near the ocean and there's 1 more chest. Then I run to the right along the beach until I see the stonebrick tower with 4 chests in it. Along the way to the tower there is 1 chest.

I then run back to the Corn with some iron/leather armor. It only takes me 3 minutes to run this course.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
My route is amazing. I get atleast 10 chests before nightfall.
I got left from the little cross/plus sign on the wall (its blue and orange i think?)
Then I go through the long corridor and turn left to a hill side and grab the chest, then i turn around and keep going left an find 2 more chests that way. After that another hillside with another chest like the first one and then I head up the mountain to collect 3 more chests (2 were across the bridge. Lastly I go above the shaft from the cornucopia where the treetops are and loot that last chest. Then I wait for nightfall and make an epic jump into the water below and loot the sponsored chests in the middle.
It doesn't work all the time though because other people may have better stuff or beaten me to my chests.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey hysterical, good route. It was my route a few days ago, but i improved it. Many people go to the village first, and if you get to the arch first, the village is empty. Go to village FIRST, grabbing every chest. You should have a weapon and armour. Head to the arch, and KILL people. If you are lucky, you can get corn loot.then head to water skull and co.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not exactly sure what the "arch" is :D

See that diamond/gold block cross sign in the wall at the corn, it's the tunnel directly opposite that cross. Once you are out, you pass underneathe a few jungle trees and voila, you got yourself a huge arch of nature sitting ontop of ya.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
See that diamond/gold block cross sign in the wall at the corn, it's the tunnel directly opposite that cross. Once you are out, you pass underneathe a few jungle trees and voila, you got yourself a huge arch of nature sitting ontop of ya.
I look out for that cross. Thats how I know if im going the right way. Im surprised other people use it as a guide/tracker as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci