• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
So if your ban was upheld and you admit that you hacked and apologized; you are pretty much banned for. Year or longer. I have already written 3 disputes and I have gotten similarly responses. I'm not complaining ,just asking

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe MCGamer has a forgiveness policy where they forgive like 2% of bans that are a year or longer but you must have a Sr. Mod exception.

I'm not 100% sure on this but that is what I've come to understand about the policy.

Not much, but I hope this helped a little bit,
Defscape

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure where you are getting the year from as we don't have a punishment that lasts exactly one year, however, if you are talking about the amount of time you must wait to apply after being banned, it is 9 months.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
Thx Defscape now I'll say bye to mcsg and I'll come back in 2016.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure where you are getting the year from as we don't have a punishment that lasts exactly one year, however, if you are talking about the amount of time you must wait to apply after being banned, it is 9 months.
1.Apply for what?If it's mod then that's not what I'm asking
2.The year was from the forgiveness policy that Defscape was talking about

Reaction score
The forgiveness policy is a very restricted & limited policy. It only pertains to, as Defscape said, about 2% percent of bans or somewhere near that. It's generally for people who've had different offences rather than using hacked clients. Even after a year, your ban won't be automatically lifted & writing multiple ban disputes won't help it either.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
The forgiveness policy is a very restricted & limited policy. It only pertains to, as Defscape said, about 2% percent of bans or somewhere near that. It's generally for people who've had different offences rather than using hacked clients. Even after a year, your ban won't be automatically lifted & writing multiple ban disputes won't help it either.
I see now.

Well, we can QA;TL that one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci