• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for inappropriate name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cossack988

Spectator
Reaction score
This afternoon a few friends and I were playing MCSG, two of us had died leaving two others to continue. 'LadyGagasTestes' and 'FuzzyFrog' were the remaining players that managed to continue and win that particular game. They had fought of two other teams meaning they were the last two players and refused to kill each other in the deathmatch (Which many people do) Some players that had already passed were getting angry, I believe that they may have reported my friend 'LadyGagasTestes' out of anger on the grounds that he has an 'Inappropriate Name' Now, even though this name may be deemed as a silly/stupid name, I do not believe it is such a name that it causes offence or insult to normal everyday people, this is simply a harmless name that was created for a bit of fun. My friend has had Minecraft since early Beta and has been on countless servers and has had no action taken against him because of his username. My friends and I are avid users of the MCSG servers and would like to continue playing together. We do not believe it is fair that one of us has been banned for something that does not truely effect anyone negatively.

No open comments were made to LadyGagasTestes regarding offence from his name so we believe that this was an attack made by a player because he/she was upset with his and FuzzyFrog's win at the end of the game so reported my friend on the grounds that he has an Inappropriate name. As it is also impossible for LadyGagasTestes to now change his Minecraft username, it is unfair he bears the repercussions of actions he had taken years ago.

Below is a screenshot of the duration of time LadyGagasTestes has been banned for. This is clearly an unfair use of a tempban and we would like to voice our opinions of this action.
mc.png

If this is the wrong place for a thread, I am sorry, we didn't really know where to go to try and get this problem explained/resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci