• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So a few minutes ago I was on ts because a friend called: The_Arena_Master was banned (for anoying karoleigh) from all mcsg serveces and he asked me if I could ask an admin if it was possible for him to get unbanned. So I went on teamspeak and asked this:

Than they banned me of teamspeak for actually no reason, I had no mic on or anything like that. Than I went on MCSG and I asked karoleigh why they banned me on teamspeak (Just a normal question). Than she banned me from all minecraft survival games servers! That made me kinda mad because there was no reason to ban me. I just asked some normall questions. Probably getting banned from the forums for this to. So my poll: is mcsg like a dictatorship. When you say something to the people that are in the staff what they don't like, you automatically get punished?

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably get banned from the forums 2 now, but yeah if the staff reacts like this on such things I don't want to be part of this community anymore...

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I have no idea what's going on here. can you explain the WHOLE thing? cause you asked for someone else to be unbanned.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
his friend got banned, so his friend asked if he could ask a mod/admin if he/she could give him one mor chance and unban him. But he got banned because he asked them to get him unbanned...
i think that explains it... (i hope)

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
This is just stupid. This actually makes me want to quit MCSG for good. I've been fed up and hearing this really makes me mad. There was ABSOLUTELY no reason to ban you. Whichever admin did this needs to be sent to a mental hospital. And also, today I got really mad because I had an iron sword in my hand and I right clicked some grass with my sword and the sword just dissapeared! This also happened when I tried to eat some pork, I right clicked the grass and it dissapeared. Not to mention, it's almost unbearable to play because the number of hackers. So, whichever Admin banned this dude needs to check their mental stability, because it sure isn't good enough.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
his friend got banned, so his friend asked if he could ask a mod/admin if he/she could give him one mor chance and unban him. But he got banned because he asked them to get him unbanned...
i think that explains it... (i hope)
Iv heard of the arena guy before, but I also heard he was hacking, (don't remember where I heard that from) so i'm still unsure about this whole thing.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I have no idea what's going on here. can you explain the WHOLE thing? cause you asked for someone else to be unbanned.
This player (the_arena_master) got banned from anoying karoleigh (admin). So he asked me if I could ask if there was any possible way to get him unbanned. So I asked Kpwn243 (admin) if there was a way. Than he trew me into a chat with all admins (and chad). So karoleigh said no because he irritated me and other mods. Than I said yes, but the rules don't say anything about an anoying people (as a joke). Than chad started laughing and when I wanted to type something else someone (probably karoleigh) already banned me from teampeak. Than I went on the tekkit server where karoleigh was on and I said: Karoleigh, why did you ban me from teamspeak? Than she said: Ugh... and after that she banned me from all minecraft survival games servers. And I was like what did I do wrong?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
but why would they ban him when he only asks to unban him...

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Iv heard of the arena guy before, but I also heard he was hacking, (don't remember where I heard that from) so i'm still unsure about this whole thing.
They only say that because he was the nummer 1 player on us (in the beta).

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
but why would they ban him when he only asks to unban him...
I didnt ask to unban him actually. I only said: the_arena_master wants to know if there is any possible reason he could be unbanned. I just quoted his text and he didn't ask for a unban either, he just asked if there was a possible reason. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci