• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well as I see it at the moment they should be dealt with for the bullying and those who bully them should all be dealt with too. I also see the stress that is put on them and etc. I personally have been bullied in the past and I understand how people feel. The world is a cruel place and people try to get to the top in anyway possible. If you don't like the community they will try to harm it that's the same as the real world. And the hive I believe was build to harm the community as will as the fridge but we aren't banning all of those players are we? No so why ban these people. Yes we are a community of 10-18 year olds and many of which will believe any thing but we need evidence to believe it. Many people who are/were my friends including moderators have be banned for the something before this and they didn't get as much as a trail nor did we get to see the evidence. People have the right to speak and act and if that means hurting the community fine but hurting the community doesn't necessarily mean we are doomed for failure and destruction. We can bond from this and become a better community. Although the jury is moderators admins and senior mods alike we the community need to see all the evidence. Not just bits and pieces. And not after its over. That can cause problems. Now I love MCSG and I want to keep it safe but corruption will spread no matter what and whatever people choose to believe it or not is up to them. I think that this should be a community case. Let us decide what to do and what is wrong. Temp banning them wasn't the way to go as now you create more drama. People are nosey and I get that, I am too. Everyone can choose there own side and that will no doubt hurt the community but it puts more trust into the admins, developers, senior mods and moderators. Now I'm certainly not saying that bullying, any from of it , is acceptable because it sure as hell isn't and those people who bully others should be dealt with.

This is just my opinion.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
You've entered the realm of sending a personal message, this doesnt need to be discussed publically at the moment....
I have entered that realm. This whole thread is just full 0f this.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Well as I see it at the moment they should be dealt with for the bullying and those who bully them should all be dealt with too. I also see the stress that is put on them and etc. I personally have been bullied in the past and I understand how people feel. The world is a cruel place and people try to get to the top in anyway possible. If you don't like the community they will try to harm it that's the same as the real world. And the hive I believe was build to harm the community as will as the fridge but we aren't banning all of those players are we? No so why ban these people. Yes we are a community of 10-18 year olds and many of which will believe any thing but we need evidence to believe it. Many people who are/were my friends including moderators have be banned for the something before this and they didn't get as much as a trail nor did we get to see the evidence. People have the right to speak and act and if that means hurting the community fine but hurting the community doesn't necessarily mean we are doomed for failure and destruction. We can bond from this and become a better community. Although the jury is moderators admins and senior mods alike we the community need to see all the evidence. Not just bits and pieces. And not after its over. That can cause problems. Now I love MCSG and I want to keep it safe but corruption will spread no matter what and whatever people choose to believe it or not is up to them. I think that this should be a community case. Let us decide what to do and what is wrong. Temp banning them wasn't the way to go as now you create more drama. People are nosey and I get that, I am too. Everyone can choose there own side and that will no doubt hurt the community but it puts more trust into the admins, developers, senior mods and moderators. Now I'm certainly not saying that bullying, any from of it , is acceptable because it sure as hell isn't and those people who bully others should be dealt with.

This is just my opinion.
I agree, deal with the bullying... But there is also a time and place to show evidence... For example, no one else needs to be bullied if someone is in the evidence... People dont need to be blamed, for anything... I do believe that there does need to be some members of the community (likely highly trusted) to be on the same jury... Ya know, to represent the best wishes of the community from a non staff standpoint... This seems to have been the whole point of the peace summit in the first place as the community's representative... (as far as I can tell anyway)

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score

This is just my opinion.
I agree... but please enlighten me whats going on?
I read 12 pages of posts and feel i understand this less than before

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, deal with the bullying... But there is also a time and place to show evidence... For example, no one else needs to be bullied if someone is in the evidence... People dont need to be blamed, for anything... I do believe that there does need to be some members of the community (likely highly trusted) to be on the same jury... Ya know, to represent the best wishes of the community from a non staff standpoint... This seems to have been the whole point of the peace summit in the first place as the community's representative... (as far as I can tell anyway)
I know that the evidence will contain that so to protect the peoples honor they could complete black out all of the names.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
I agree... but please enlighten me whats going on?
I read 12 pages of posts and feel i understand this less than before
I dont have the link, but col_star's post really explains most of everything we know... The majority of "non sr" staff dont know any more than yall...

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score

I;ve been here longer than most.... i can be a member?

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont have the link, but col_star's post really explains most of everything we know... The majority of "non sr" staff dont know any more than yall...
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/bans-for-investigation.43741/page-5#post-446854
That post?
I reaed all 12 pages...
Not tryin to start trouble...
I'm just genuienly confused and dont understand what happened...
meh... not a big deal ill check back in a few days hopefully you all figure this stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci