• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Basic Turkish Words.

NiqhtQG

Survivor
Reaction score
Yo! I'm here and today I'm going to get you guys learn Turkish words to the English words!

Starting with, Merhaba; Hey!

Nasilsin?: How are you?
Türküm team: I'm a Turk, can we team?
Adam hack: The named player is hack.
Yapma: Don't do that.
Adam gördüm: I saw a player.
Adam = Player
Diamond sword?: Elmas kilic?
Iron sword?: Demir Kilic?
Stone sword?: Tas kilic?
Wooden sword?: Tahta kilic?

For just clearify I did write those which is main words in turkish, hope I help. Lets go with some not good swearing words:

Salak = İdiot
Mal = Aptal
Oç = I'm not going to write it, but If you see that word, you can report it on the forums!
Şerefsiz = Dishonest
Göt = ass

@Moderators you guys can remove the bad words If you guys want! Hope I help, enjoy!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you so much for making this informative thread! I'm going to go ahead and add the "Guide" prefix to this, so people will know where to come! :D

NiqhtQG

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for making this informative thread! I'm going to go ahead and add the "Guide" prefix to this, so people will know where to come! :D
Thanks, just for correcting the English players which they didn't do anything and Turkish player who swear to them for no reason. Just for helping, enjoy!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd love to learn how to say thank you in Turkish right now c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci