Quantcast
  1. We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.

Battle Grounds Idea

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by HotHeadPunch, Sep 30, 2015.

1. HotHeadPunch

HotHeadPunch Spectator

So I like Battle Grounds a lot and that's how i practice my pvp skills. But lately I have been getting clean up and cleaned up all the time and thats how some player get first on the leader board. So i have a idea on how to stop that. I think if you get rid of the golden apples and when you kill someone your arrows, health, and food go back up to 100%. Thats what i think should happen. Thats just my idea and I would want to know if you guys like that idea. Please feel free to disagree politely.

-HotHeadPunch

2. Omar

Omar
    Map-Maker

Honestly it sounds stupid since it is Battlegrounds and basically its MCSG themed FFA, not 1v1's.

3. MrMets

MrMets Experienced

It's sounds like a good but I can already see the repercussions. People will be able to get Penta feeds in succession. I still think Battlegrounds has room for improvement. Still a great gamemode!

4. Yannick

Yannick District 13

I like the way Battlegrounds is right now. I like that you just get a golden apple.
    Like you said. I play Battlegrounds to warm-up to play MCSG.

In MCSG you don't get full health when you kill someone. In MCSG you get cleanup-up. I think its good the way it is, since its just an FFA version of the MCSG gamemode. You have to be skilled to run away, eat your golden apple and take on the next victim.

MrMets likes this.
  5. MrNoisyKidd

MrNoisyKidd
    Platinum

Moved to the right place

6. FusionDeck

FusionDeck
    Map-Maker

The point of battle grounds is to help players practice for SG. Eating the golden apple comes with a risk of being killed, same as SG.

Yannick likes this.