• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battle Grounds Idea

HotHeadPunch

Spectator
Reaction score
So I like Battle Grounds a lot and that's how i practice my pvp skills. But lately I have been getting clean up and cleaned up all the time and thats how some player get first on the leader board. So i have a idea on how to stop that. I think if you get rid of the golden apples and when you kill someone your arrows, health, and food go back up to 100%. Thats what i think should happen. Thats just my idea and I would want to know if you guys like that idea. Please feel free to disagree politely.

-HotHeadPunch

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly it sounds stupid since it is Battlegrounds and basically its MCSG themed FFA, not 1v1's.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
It's sounds like a good but I can already see the repercussions. People will be able to get Penta feeds in succession. I still think Battlegrounds has room for improvement. Still a great gamemode!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I like the way Battlegrounds is right now. I like that you just get a golden apple.
Like you said. I play Battlegrounds to warm-up to play MCSG.

In MCSG you don't get full health when you kill someone. In MCSG you get cleanup-up. I think its good the way it is, since its just an FFA version of the MCSG gamemode. You have to be skilled to run away, eat your golden apple and take on the next victim.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The point of battle grounds is to help players practice for SG. Eating the golden apple comes with a risk of being killed, same as SG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci