• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Before the games begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTPX

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel like people are forgetting some important things to remember for the lobby, so here are a few tips f theor the Lobby.

Don't go AFK. The lobby is a great opportunity to meet people that won't try to kill you. Meeting people and being generally friendly to them will often make it easy to team with them if you are almost dead. Sometimes, friends from the lobby will save you in a chase.

Don't ask people to vote for a certain map. Doing this will only hurt your chances of survival, as this makes people just want to kill you more. Spamming "Vote 3 if your straight hurhurhur" only makes you sound like an idiot and make many enemies that will specifically aim for you.

Treat people with respect. Even if it's someone that made you absolutely furious last round, don't just rage at them. Rivals are great fun to have, and, even if they don't help your survival chances, they greatly increase the fun you have while playing the games.

All in all, be friendly. You don't need to be mean to the people you plan to kill later. Making friends before the games begin will greatly increase your survival chances, and the amount of fun you will have.

The basis of this post was to tell people that being kind to your fellow players will get you a long way, and that you don't need to be an idiot to have fun with people.

Please tell me of any other important tips you have. Thanks,

i!i!TTPXi!i!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I went AFK in lobby once and learnt my lesson. When I came back, there was no one at the Cornucopia õ_õ

TTPX

Spectator
Reaction score
I went AFK in lobby once and learnt my lesson. When I came back, there was no one at the Cornucopia õ_õ
I've done that multiple times. It's the worst feeling, because you know you're going to die.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
yea, i hate that feeling, and also that feeling when you havent seen a person in over 10-15 min or something and you get a feeling they're stalking you and are ready to sneak attack

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The tip I like the most is ' Not telling people what to vote ' It gets very annoying seeying something is chat like:

[100] SPEC <P1gHunter> Vote 1

Not a real player name.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
AFK in lobby helps my saturation bar and allows me to go through twitter though :0

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AFKing is awesome, especially if you nom'd on some golden apples the end of the previous round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci