• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Before you post about removing Donator Privileges, Read this

Did this help?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
O Hai-

-Lately the Feature Suggestions thread has been filled with people asking for Donor Privileges to be removed or changed. Please, read this before you post an angry thread complaining about how you've been kicked 100 times today.

-Why Donors are important:
Donors are one of MCSG's sources of income. Unless you've been living under a rock, you've had to buy something. You get the idea, Most things aren't free, and the MCSG servers and Website is definitely not free. They might be free to you, but they aren't free to Chad. I can only assume they are incredibly expensive, taking into consideration that they run 24/7 and there are hundreds of servers. Theoretically, (Not the raccoon xD) Donors keep the servers alive, because without money, there would be no forums or servers, and the result would be an apocalypse. Only YOUR money can prevent apocalypses.
-Why donors get the privileges they do:
Let's role-play. Your a perspective Donator, and your researching the perks you'll receive for donating. You find out your only perks are a Beautifurr name (Beautifurr: Copyright Cheezorony :D) and 200 points. You decide it isn't worth it, and spend your money on a 8-foot Sock-Monkey. No. Just no. Nobody wants to do that. Back up, to the perks. Now let's say the perks are a sexy name, 200 points... BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! You'll also get a Vip-esque status throughout the servers, joining any server anytime you want (Unless of course there's a Donor/Mod party on that server that you weren't invited too.) Now would you want to donate? I think so. Point proven? No? *Sigh* Basically, what I'm trying to say is D-O-N-A-T-E. What's that? Your Mum won't let you? Please, just take it out on her, not the community. (Duck does not take responsibility for OR promote violence) I'm sure you and your sock-monkey will be great friends.
-Why "REMOVE DONOR PRIVILEGE" threads are pointless-
It's never going to happen. I know it sucks, being a non-donor on a US server is like putting a giant "Kick-me" sign on your back, but you can't do anything about it. Donate or don't. You can continue to make threads like those, get donor privileges removed, and lose the servers. Then you won't have to worry about being kicked, although I think plenty of the people would kick you in the a** for it.
Final Conclusion:
STAHP IT! It's useless. I respect your opinions, I just don't agree with them :3.
------------
Hurr, Hurr, Hurr, Rainbow text. If you read all of this, I <3 you. Writing this was actually fun and hopefully will change some things that I think have been bothering us all. Let me know what you thought of this :3.

Edit by mooman219: I stuck this for you on the feature suggestions because it's annoying to keep informing people why donors are important. You rock <3

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
^ Was thinking about that. I seen like idk, 20 threads and about 100 complainers about this?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is good. I get a little tired of those threads. It is so easy not to get kicked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci