• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best map?

bestMaddie15

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i played this server since 2012 [can't remember what year] And who can tell me what is the best map.

Thanks, bestMaddie

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol..well it's all personal opinion, some maps I like are the non- laggy ones for me as I normally get 30-40 fps.

- Holiday Resort
- Survival Games 4
- Zone 85
- Alaskan Village
- Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the Machine
- Solar Frost
- Winds of Change
- Chernobyl 2015
- Par 72

I could keep going for about 5-8 more maps, but I'm too lazy.

Also they should be well designed maps, there are maps like Survival Games 1 I don't lag on but just don't like the plain design.

Some REALLY LAGGY MAPS:

- Survival Games: Ancient Japan (I don't like this map)
- Mortal Skies (Or this)
- Lobby Games

Well, these are just maps I lag on, it could vary between your laptop or PC.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
- Holiday Resort
- Survival Games 4
- Zone 85
- Alaskan Village

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Maps they should keep: (The ones I mentioned are my favorites)

- Alaskan Village
- Zone 85
- Teweran SG 2
- Par 72
(Any other maps that I didn't mention I don't mind playing and are good, but wouldn't cry if they were removed)

Maps that should go:

- Remnant
- Lobby games
- Solar Frost
- Winds of Change
- Breeze Island (I know it's a classic, but MCG has evolved, and we no longer want 30 minute games that are all in water)

Maps that should keep, but with a revamp:

- Valley Side (Update the build with 1.7 / 1.8 blocks and add more detail to the buildings)
- Teweran SG 1& 3 (The chest routes are not designed well, some places have too many chests, some have too little, and some are just out horrible)
- Holiday Resort (Update some of the OP chest routes, and update with some of the 1.7/1.8 blocks & add lily pads in some water areas near land.
- Moonbase - REMOVE THE GAWD GANG SPHERE THAT BLOCKS THE SUNLIGHT! Just make it Permanent night developers. I will automatically leave the game when it is played because of the stupid darkness...

PS: Don't get angry at me for saying I want Breeze Island removed, it is my opinion, and I can state it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci