• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BREAKING NEWS: Z (real) Huahwi is back!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
No more need for pointless Huahwi threads. No more need for false evidence, jokes, pranks, people who think they are funny. He is back! Huahwi is back! Will he start Youtube again? Well I can't answer that, but here it is, clear 100% evidence:*

*all uses of the name Huahwi above this point, or images, actually equal zHuahwi. I apologize for any typos.

Update
Just thought I would point out that Huahwi returned to Youtube 5 days after the creation of this thread. I ask that I be honored as a legend who was able to foresee his return. I should be given VIP for this incredible work of predicting. I am the best predictor in the history of MCG, and my reign will never be touched.

Last edited:

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
i see what u did there;) st00pid arrow ;(

EDIT: U know in one of the attachements i can see that his name is zHuahwi rite?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
i see what u did there;) st00pid arrow ;(

EDIT: U know in one of the attachements i can see that his name is zHuahwi rite?
Yeah, I fixed it. It's suppose to be like that. Try looking at it now. There is suppose to be a reveal.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol, good try. :p

Friendly reminder, I don't recommend going out of the map in the lobby as it is seen as exploiting a bug and you can be kicked for it if we spot you doing it so.. ;)

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, good try. :p

Friendly reminder, I don't recommend going out of the map in the lobby as it is seen as exploiting a bug and you can be kicked for it if we spot you doing it so.. ;)
if they are platinums, they can fly out of the map.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*sigh* +1 thread to add to the already too long Huahwi thread list

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
if they are platinums, they can fly out of the map.
I'm aware of that and there is not much we can do about it except for telling them when we see it happen, but neither zHuahwi nor arsenalfcgunners are platinum donors.

And just to clarify, I don't want to start an argument here, I'm only making people aware that they should stay inside the borders of the lobby as it is kickable. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci