• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Au MCSG!

slickzzz

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked a lot, but why add new game modes when you're missing out on a huge community for rod pvpers. I'm talking for all Australian / New Zealand players here WE honestly miss the old mcsg with Au involved. People may say the Au player base is small but it really is not, i see like 150 players constantly playing uhc's, doing duels on bl, so why not just add it back to the network.

- slickzzz

Wisy

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a good idea, what are the pros and cons to playing on the already existing MSCG though? Just curious :p

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
As Chad and the staff team didn't make any 'profit' in the last months of the existance of AU servers, why should they bring back the servers?

I completely understand your POV, but having less than 100 people on is not really good and something had to be done or MCGamer could be a dead server!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci