• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-.-.-. BUGS -.-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNateeeeee

Tribute
Reaction score
So in the new MCGamer V2.0 I found 2 bugs. 1st bug when you are in an survival games you can see the hub chat and what a person says gets repeated 5 times. 2nd bug every time you go in an sg the 128 person slot one it always crashes no matter what. I couldn't find where to report these bugs so i did it here i know V2.0 is still in beta i just wanted staff to be aware of these bugs to make to full version of V2.0 Better - Thanks xNateee_

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the spamming chat one has been fixed already. Haven't quite heard about the crashing one yet. Its simple. Just like before. There are multiple hubs. From those hubs you can go to multiple lobbies, where you can choose which SG server you want to go into. I don't know how the chat system works, it still confuses me. :p I'll eventually learn.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!

If you encounter a bug or a glitch on the new MCGamer v2 network, please report it here.

But please, make sure you read the front page first which contains all the necessary information on how you can correctly submit a bug report. You need to be aware of what to do, what not to do and the most important out of all, to follow the formatting guide and to check whether the same bug has not been reported yet by another person.

Thank you for the help! Your contribution is greatly appreciated! :)

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci