• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build Help

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello Tributes, I was wanting to build an SG Map, But don't know where to start. Like the terrain. I don't know if i start from a Flat World or the over world. I need some serious guidance.

~ Derpy​

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What I'd start with first is getting a server with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper. Once you've done that, start with the basic terrain. It's always good to build with others to get a general opinion. I have never build a full map myself but I'd start from the cornucopia and build out and just see where you go from there. Obviously you'll want to plan your build, but let the flow take you where it does, and before you know it you're going somewhere with your map!

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
What I'd start with first is getting a server with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper. Once you've done that, start with the basic terrain. It's always good to build with others to get a general opinion. I have never build a full map myself but I'd start from the cornucopia and build out and just see where you go from there. Obviously you'll want to plan your build, but let the flow take you where it does, and before you know it you're going somewhere with your map!
Yes, But it's so awkward building it Out, I just thought a terrain would be there and all i had to do is build a corn and builds 0.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci