• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
mods dont move pls

I'm finally quitting mcsg, I'm just so bored I can't handle it

a few tags, cause i dont feel like writing a story

Eddy what a god, you were really my best friend for the longest time. (show this too luke)

Luke legit the funniest person ive ever meet, really hope we never lose contact. If im in a bad mood I can talk to you and it just cheers me up

Dexterity I really love nick and paxton, and anthony, and everyone in the clan, but it just got to the point where I had to force myself to play

Beardy ayy lmao, I might lose contact with you which will suck since you never get on skype, you were legit the best friend I've ever had, keep being cool

NessGod You were so cool, and the best player I've meet, keep trying and one day you'll be in a top tier clan tbh

Zeno I always looked up to you, you were so nice and helped me, even when I was MPR, thanks for all of that advice, it may not seem like it was much to you but it was so cool for me

if I forgot you I'm sorry, I'll quote your post or something, ily all <3

Also, I'm passing on ownership of omega to Eddy, Luke, SilverFlames and Noofy , if any of you for some reason wanna reband it, I'll give you the login and gl <3

And also giving perms to byRick to reband outset/audentia

pce out girl scout

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You were a pretty cool guy, I saw you around the forums quite a lot, and I'm sure you'll be missed by your clanmates and such.

Just a quick heads up, there will likely be a moderator moving this to the Community Corner, so if you put something about this being your farewell to the clan scene there's a much better chance of this thread being left in it's respectful spot. I myself won't move this as I understand the significance of the clan scene to you c:

Edit: I saw that sneaky tag :]

NessGod

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss you Josh! :'( <3 Add me on skype: ness.god so we can stay in contact. I might reband Omega sometime in the future when I decide to try and make my own clan. If I do reband Omega our motto would be " This is for Josh " <3 (Fast 7 reference <3)

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
muaha i have xtremepvp123 acc
jk jk
josh u were a god and i learned alot from u gl in life man

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wot about me no one likes me ;-;
ily
I'm gonna miss you Josh! :'( <3 Add me on skype: ness.god so we can stay in contact. I might reband Omega sometime in the future when I decide to try and make my own clan. If I do reband Omega our motto would be " This is for Josh " <3 (Fast 7 reference <3)
well gl if you do, just pm me for the account details
Pce, u were my favorite hick : (
you were my favorite 11 year old :(
Pce Josh.
pce amigo
muaha i have xtremepvp123 acc
jk jk
josh u were a god and i learned alot from u gl in life man
tbh learned from you too, <3 keep on chasing the dream of omega lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online