• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CA Server?

Inb4_You

Spectator
Reaction score
Why is there no ca server? I'd play on us but my ping is so bad ;-;

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
there weren't many players on the CA servers so they were wasting their money ... i used to play on CA because there weren't many hackers and i would've get good ping, around 90-150 and i am EU.
but yeah, I would love to see the CA servers back

William

District 13
Reaction score
CA servers were taken down due to it being expensive to keep on hosting them. If they were to come back, it'll need support to keep them up =)

Inb4_You

Spectator
Reaction score
CA servers were taken down due to it being expensive to keep on hosting them. If they were to come back, it'll need support to keep them up =)
If donating helps bring it back up then I could spend some money on the server...

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
CA Servers were taken down due to the fact that people barely played it, also if they were gonna pay to keep it running than it should of at least gotten a ton players, but sadly it didn't so they decided to just end it :c

connor2002

Tribute
Reaction score
CA is where I used to play a lot and get very good ping, around 15-20ms which would be around 10 ping. I admit the only reason I played there was because of my ping, but now that it's gone, I really do miss it. CA was probably th best server because there wasn't as much hackers, Well that I noticed at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci