• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can someone make this cape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
So my skin is based of a anime character Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul and i want a cape that has this eye:
and itll be his ghoul eye which is the red one or u can do a cape of his kagune which looks like this the red things coming out of him are kagune:

PLZ HELP ME

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
all yous al cool at kagune i rate bcuz the best

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi there! Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for over 30 days, as this is considered a Necro and just so happens to be against our Forum Rules.

4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

• If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.
Due to this, the thread will be locked. Feel free to PM me with any further concerns, have a nice day :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci