• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can we transfer donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertMC

Tribute
Reaction score
If i have a friend with platinum donor who wants to buy quantum, is he able to give his platinum donor to my account ?
Sorry for my really bad english xD

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello!
I don't think quantum donor is on sale at the moment. But if it does become available again and he wants to give you his platinum donor, he will need to email [email protected] about it.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Yes I can confirm this is possible. I was Platinum, then I bought Quantum. I sent an email to [email protected] and they transferred my Platinum to my alt :)

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Wanted to add some information to this thread:

We generally do not allow the act of transferring ranks to other accounts. It is only on rare occasions/circumstances that we will honor a rank transfer(s).

Since the whole Quantum Donor rank was a one time thing and there are only 30 Quantum ranks throughout the whole MCGamer Network, it is treated as a special case.

If you want to try to see if they will allow for you/your friend to get a rank transferred, feel free to send them an email to [email protected] and tell them your situation and they will decide from there.

Hopefully that makes a little more sense for you :)

If you have further questions regarding rank transfers or anything MCGamer related, feel free to send me a message here on the forums and I will see to it that I respond as soon as possible :)

Have a great day here on the MCGamer Network!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci