• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Canoes - Why they are so important in life

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Today I would like to talk about one of my favourite and most inspiring things in the world: Canoes.

Canoes are like a mans best friend. Not only can they be used for water transport, but they can be used for many other things as well. For example, if your house burnt down, and you had nowhere to sleep, you would have your trusty canoe for shelter. Canoes are also very environmentally friendly and are a very peaceful method of transport. Who wouldn't be jealous when you see a canoe gliding gracefully across the water.

When I was a wee lad, I bought my first canoe. I adored this canoe, and it was like my second family. My canoe was like a work of art, with a sleek paint-job and custom made paddles. I had a lot of adventures with my canoe, until one day it got ran over by a Honda. Tears were shed that day when my canoe was no more. The next day, we had the funeral for my canoe. We buried him up in the back yard and I will never forget the days I had with him. Not only did I lose my trusty companion, but I lost my best friend as well.

So this is a message for everyone. If you have a canoe, go spend some time with it. If you don't have one, I would extremely recommend you to buy one. The times I had with my canoe were the best in my life.

Have you guys ever used a canoe before? Did you enjoy using it? Did it make an impact on your life? I would love to hear your opinions on what canoes mean to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci