• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't Get Internal Shaders to Work

NovaVoid

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there guys, so this is kinda irrevelant to mcsg, but i really am confused about internal shaders. I got the new Optifine HD where it has internal shaders installed, but the shader does no do anything to my minecraft visuals, it just dropped my frames, i was expecting to get something like this
but I end up with totally normal visuals and lagged performance. Is it the optifine? Please help me :) peace

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey, pretty unfortunate you never got a response here, I'm surprised that happened :(

If you're using the new-ish OptiFine shaders you need to have shader packs installed already, OptiFine simply skips the need for a shaders Mod.

NovaVoid

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, pretty unfortunate you never got a response here, I'm surprised that happened :(

If you're using the new-ish OptiFine shaders you need to have shader packs installed already, OptiFine simply skips the need for a shaders Mod.
I want to thank you for responding, I actually got it fixed, i was stupid and didnt toggle of Classic Lighting, Thanks alot for responding!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci