• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't increase my stats!

HackWolf

Spectator
Reaction score
I am good at pvp, but my MCSG stats look like this:
Matchs = 85
Wins = 3

If I play, I have same problems:
- hackers
- teamers
- enemies with gooder armour and sword
- don't have sword, but somebody with one is targeting me
- in deathmatch I die because :(bow spam, fns)
- etc

I know routes, but this is not enough.

Can somebody give me some tricks to win (not like: use rod, fns)?

unnstoppable

Platinum
Reaction score
If u search on youtuber/google also on our forum there will be some tricks with rod/bows.
Made by huahwi and other good players in mcsg.

HackWolf

Spectator
Reaction score
U are right. Yesterday I watched MCSG videos from a youtuber from my country who played very good, then when I tried to play, I win to matches.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
U are right. Yesterday I watched MCSG videos from a youtuber from my country who played very good, then when I tried to play, I win to matches.
Good luck to you sir :)

Don't be afraid to team up with a friend! 2 is always better than 1 ;) plus it's more fun

HackWolf

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem is that i play very much sg solo, and there i cant report teamers or hackers, so... I wanted to play sg on Badlion, but there are just teamers.

HackWolf

Spectator
Reaction score
Good luck to you sir :)

Don't be afraid to team up with a friend! 2 is always better than 1 ;) plus it's more fun
I play very much on sg Solo, and i cant report hackers and teamers, because they have disguise. If i try, i can win some matches, but my stats are already very low, so i cant.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
You just have practice over and over. You WILL get better. I suggest BattleGrounds, or if you have an alternate play MCSG and don't worry about stats.

Forums

Survivor
Reaction score
I play very much on sg Solo, and i cant report hackers and teamers, because they have disguise. If i try, i can win some matches, but my stats are already very low, so i cant.
You can report hackers and teamers is Solo SG. The mods can look up the disguise name and tell who they are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci