• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad's birthday

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes! I am absolutely amazed on how awesome this community is and how far we have grown. I am truly thankful to be apart of MCSG with all of you and happy that we influenced so many people with this gametype! Now off to go eat some cake with my family... :)

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score

Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes! I am absolutely amazed on how awesome this community is and how far we have grown. I am truly thankful to be apart of MCSG with all of you and happy that we influenced so many people with this gametype! Now off to go eat some cake with my family... :)
c:

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SEND ME SOME OF THAT CAKE!! : DDD

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score

You are so butteful
And yes, you obviously donated to Nodus

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score

Hax

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad on time? Haha you guys never fail amuse me.... lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci