• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CherryCokee Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So, let's start a fan club for the #1 player on US servers! Since just today he became the first player ever to reach 2,000 points, I decided to choose now to start a fan club for my Survival Games role model. Congratulations CherryCokee! Want to join the fan club? Leave a comment below!
Fan Club Members:
carguy8
Michael10
Eli biv

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait, what if I only like regular coke? Shouldn't that affect my decision to become a fan?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think a fanclub for a person peole barely know is like meeting an author whos books you have HEARD of but never read :p its not the same

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a fanclub for a person peole barely know is like meeting an author whos books you have HEARD of but never read :p its not the same
Hey! I know he likes Coke! We have common interests, you see.... no?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im fond of players who treat this as a game and not a life's mission, if cokee is like that then i am sure i would like him as a person, personally id prefer a relationship where im a competator instead of a gawking fan. After all, i am still trying to get to the top like so many others.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Im fond of players who treat this as a game and not a life's mission, if cokee is like that then i am sure i would like him as a person, personally id prefer a relationship where im a competator instead of a gawking fan. After all, i am still trying to get to the top like so many others.
I can see that you wouldn't want that, and I wouldn't either, but Cokee was basically asking for it by putting up a stream for everyone to "gawk" at him and his ability. I don't think this would irritate or offend him at all.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We'll as long as i can play (which is not always) ill be just behind people like cokee, but i think im doing pretty well given my circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci