• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Threads Please Read

PVPofUprising

Platinum
Reaction score
First off, I am going to say that clan threads, should not be a flame war of harassment and abuse. They are supposed to be a fun way to meet new people. I have seen this incessantly happening, everyday. It needs to be stopped. The mcgamer network is a network where our staff as a whole have tried to make it possible for everyone to express themselves without feeling any regret. “You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.”
― Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

Don't:
*Harass other clans

*Fake wins

*Steal other clans names, info, art, or their thread text

*Create troll clans with no purpose other than to cause trouble

*Rage after you lose or feel that the other team played unfairly, instead, have a polite conversation and state what you feel went wrong

*Spam post applications for clans, if you have been denied more than once, chances are you will not make it in the clan

*Being in a clan does not give you power over any players, you do not get to break any of the mcgamer rules

*Rather than yelling "cheater, you broke the rules", ask politely for a rematch, since the opposing clan may have forgotten one of the rules

*Do not tell players not in your clan or opposing clan to leave the game because it is a clan battle, they have just as much as a right to play as your team

*Do not respond to applications saying something like: "You are the worst player I have ever seen." That just makes people feel bad.
I wish people followed the rules, these are great!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clans do play a major role in the community, and I think that this thread is very useful for those who still need to understand the importance of keeping clans, and clan battles in a good manner. :)

Feller

Survivor
Reaction score
The second to last rule could be a favor. Example - If someone with good stats was tryharding im sure they would want to be informed to leave so they dont get like 8v1'd

CraftyBrine

Quantum
Reaction score
Okay, first off I would like to present myself to this conversation. One. Don't act like your the best clan and lie about your mcsg leaderboard clan ranks. I saw a clan that said 0 losses 4 wins and rank 19 outa thousands of clans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci