• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clans posting loses and Clan referees.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So a few things that I just wanted to bring up that I have been noticing a lot and things I would like to have to change those bad things

Not posting loses
So according to mods and the rules of course, posting loses are not required. Meaning clans can just go 150-0 even though they still lost like 100 battles they just never posted them. We recently beat a clan in a very long intense battle and after we beat them they are refusing to post the loss because "they dont have to" I am not calling anyone out for that but I think loses should be required. Referees/mods should watch the battles and require the losing team to post the loss or there will be consequences. But taking down loses after a clan disbands should be allowed because the clan disbanded...

Refereeing
So even though Col_StaR has brought up the idea of clan servers as of now there are a lot of interferences in battles such as hackers, teams using randies, or just other rules being broken that the other clan doesnt know about. This can obviously change the course of the game which is not good because it is cheating. I think that clan staff which are mainly on TS should also be referees and spectate/record every battle that a "professional" clan makes (clans that have been around for while, and clans that 6v6+) this would make sure there was no cheating and it would make redos/disqualifications either abolished or very quick and easy other than the other team going on TS for an hour, uploading evidence and just all together waisting time.

Please leave comments about these ideas, and if I think of things to add on I will edit it.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Iris wasn't legit, you dq'ed us a round on Mockingjay (not a cb map) but you made an exception, and we won yet you dq us right afterwards.
LOL OK

Round 1: ANGELS
Round 2: ANGELS
Round 3: IRIS
Round 4: Mocking Jay wins, you ask to leave but neither team leaves so you play but then you ask for a redo for some stupid reason .-.
Round 5: IRIS
Round 6: ANGELS
Round 7: IRIS
Round 8: ANGELS
Round 9: IRIS
Round 10: ANGELS (You try to DQ us for the mocking jay game even though it was a redo and both teams agreed to play the map)

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
LOL OK

Round 4: Mocking Jay wins, you ask to leave but neither team leaves so you play but then you ask for a redo for some stupid reason .-.
Round 10: ANGELS (You try to DQ us for the mocking jay game even though it was a redo and both teams agreed to play the map)
Round 4: We get dq'ed by you guys, you forgot to put that in there? Because Revenqe /killed right when the game started. And we didnt try to dq you apparently in Round 10: we tried to redo the match because of a pointless dq you put on us.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
LOL OK

Oh, and we ask for a Redo in Round 4? We won that match, why would we redo if we won. Common sense.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, and we ask for a Redo in Round 4? We won that match, why would we redo if we won. Common sense.
you asked to redo it because the map wasnt a CB map even though you played it

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
you asked to redo it because the map wasnt a CB map even though you played it
We did not ask for a redo. You guys disqualified us for no apparent reason. Plus, once again, we won that game, why would we redo the match if we won?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
We did not ask for a redo. You guys disqualified us for no apparent reason. Plus, once again, we won that game, why would we redo the match if we won?
you won and then at the end of the battle after we won 5-4 you asked a mod to redo the round... even though we did redo it because you had like 8 people in it, 2 people didnt leave until it started which is better than DQing you btw

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
you won and then at the end of the battle after we won 5-4 you asked a mod to redo the round... even though we did redo it because you had like 8 people in it, 2 people didnt leave until it started which is better than DQing you btw
Okay. Read this message carefully. We played Mockingjay. We win. You dq us. We want to redo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci