• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clean Sweep v2??

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
Recently on the MCGamer Survival Games, I have found there to be a high amount of hackers, And i feel like its becoming so prominent, that people are getting to record, or get proof of hackers, Thus leading to the hackers running rampant. But if this isnt something that could happen, I'll do my best to report them my self.

Thanks to any mods that read this and thought this was a good idea, and spread the word!

~ GucciRose

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We do run a Cleansweep on the EU servers on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays; and twice a day on Saturday and Sunday. We tend to net 130-150 bans per week on that alone. Come on out and help!

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
We do run a Cleansweep on the EU servers on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays; and twice a day on Saturday and Sunday. We tend to net 130-150 bans per week on that alone. Come on out and help!
Sorry if you misunderstood me but I meant the US servers, Sorry about that.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry if you misunderstood me but I meant the US servers, Sorry about that.
I see where your concern comes in, and thought you might have meant bringing back the US Cleansweep. I'll see what I can do, because it seems like the hacker problem is growing once more. The only reason why we currently don't have a USCS is because last time it didn't file enough bans per session to be considered efficient. In order for it to be successful, we'll need participation from all ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci