• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloud Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Cloud Nine is a WIP map that I, myself, Olibear am creating with my friends JakeKav and SammyBear. Cloud nine is a Greek/Heaven style map. We are planning on adding lots of traps, puzzles, and chests but we plan on keeping some... Survival-ism.. Shall I say? We have done this by having it all on a floating city. Inspired by (But nothing alike) Bioshock Infinite's city of Columbia, and a little dash of Hungry Hills. The map is not very big, roughly medium sized. The void adds unique PvP like in maps we have already seen (Skylands Survival). I'm not going to go too much more into detail, but here are some pictures for you to see for yourself. Bare in mind, it's all a WIP. Please keep the criticism to a minimal, however, we love proper feedback.
Cornucopia:

Park:

Waterfall in the park:

Underneath the islands:

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
:)

Edit: You beat me inc!
Also Oli, you forgot to mention Sammybear.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks promising, but i feel like i need to see more than just the corn and a waterfall :/

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
From the screenshots you need to add more buildings, but since this is W.I.P I see it as promising!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This looks like an insanely cool map, if I were you I'd mainly focus the map on terrain, but of course you need buildings, maybe small structures scattered around the map?

But looks good, thumbs up from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci