• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Cloudy with a Chance of Survival [NEW TRAILER]

Wilt thou accept this offering?

• Yes sir!

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Naope.

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
New map download! Try it out for yourself, and let us know what you think! Leave your comments and reviews here so that we can know what to tweak or improve.

Map Download:

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I was about to rant thinking that someone stole the map or something from 2013 or so, glad to see that wasn't the case :p I loved the map last time and I still do, looks like fun. Good luck getting it in.

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
I was about to rant thinking that someone stole the map or something from 2013 or so, glad to see that wasn't the case :p I loved the map last time and I still do, looks like fun. Good luck getting it in.
Haha, thanks. I hope we can get the support we had from before! Things have changed around here a bit, but I hope that creativity and fun has not.

-PokeJosh

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
ill say some of the houses are really plain.
True story. I was going for more of a cartoonish look with the houses, although plain is a fitting description. I hope there is enough interest in the playability of the town area to combat it. I honestly don't like complicated or intricate style on a map that is meant to be designed for playability...it can look great, and not play great at all. However, what would you suggest for improvements?

looks like its going to be fun playng here
Haha...have you tried out the download? What parts do you like the most?

-PokeJosh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci