• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combo Lock Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
There is one in the basement of one of the red roofed houses, which is labelled Soart's house. Its a 9choice combination lock. By the way where is the lock in the bank? Is the bank the large building with pillars and inside it has some gold behind iron fences?

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
There is one in the basement of one of the red roofed houses, which is labelled Soart's house. Its a 9choice combination lock. By the way where is the lock in the bank? Is the bank the large building with pillars and inside it has some gold behind iron fences?
The bank is the large dome building with fence gates. It's in the center. You have to do some jumping and navigate through some cobwebs to find the entrance.

Also the combination in Soart's redstone lab is:

Spoiler:
33173 <-- Highlight to view

I have yet to confirm this personally though.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
Which room? The orginal room people were talking about on the first map, or the two ones on the second map, and if so, which? Bank or Soart's house?

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont have the coordinates of both at the moment but i can post them in a couple of hours. One of them is in the basement of one of the red roofed houses. The other is in a very large structue with pillars near the entrance and a large dome. I believe it is fairly near the river and next to a fairly large square. At the entrances it has rtedstone lamps and fence gates which turn on as you walk in and out. In the centre is a round small wall. To get onto this you have to jump ontop of the wood(hard to describe, its just some minor parkour). Then you go down through some glass into a room with spidderswebs, and down again to the room with the combination lock... Hope this helps, provided yoo understand it :D

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
Soart, on the new map there is a combination lock in 'your'house. Do you know the code for it? It doesnt seem to work... On SP i looked what was behind there but i didnt understand ehat to do with the redstone torch
Well the combination look dose work, however you need to do another thing to also open the "second" door, and that thing is right now glitching so you can't get in there. so no need to get the code correct right now :p

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
Well the combination look dose work, however you need to do another thing to also open the "second" door, and that thing is right now glitching so you can't get in there. so no need to get the code correct right now :p
Has it got anything to do with the button underneath the stairs?

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
Has it got anything to do with the button underneath the stairs?
Yes it dose :p but for some reason it don't work right now. :s Will have to check into it when I get some free-time from irl stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci