• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combo Lock Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy vale

Spectator
Reaction score
Hate to spoil something but u did ask for it so yeah the code relates to the ID's of the item on the wall on the sign (water, grass, planks and saplings) look on this webpage and the umber that relates to the item is the number, put the signs together in order with the correct numbers and the door will open http://minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com/
I figured this out and tried it but it did not work... when you are entering the id for grass should you enter 31? i did this and i never got the door open :(

000eggs

Spectator
Reaction score
i think you're referring to the one on map 1. this combo lock is on map 2. and with that one it is item ids but be careful with some of them cuz theres multi ids for each item :D

Crazy vale

Spectator
Reaction score
i think you're referring to the one on map 1. this combo lock is on map 2. and with that one it is item ids but be careful with some of them cuz theres multi ids for each item :D
then what id should i use? and do you mean that the signs on map 1 is the code for the redstone house lock or what :confused:

000eggs

Spectator
Reaction score
no you were talking about the code on map one. the code for the restone house is in the redstone house :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci