• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming Out as idk

FRATTA

Gold
Reaction score
Ok now im going to talk about my life.
I Was Born in Rome ( Italy ) and i live actually here xd.
My Mum and Dad always work, they are absent in my life and my mom works in paris and my dad in Italy but i can't see them every day...
When i Was young my mum was my grandmother that raised me.
When i Was young i think, that when my mother was absent, "this is normal".
I remember that when i Was young i watch TV every night with my cat and my grandmother and i always expected my mum but she was in paris and I fell asleep without meaning.

The years that I lived in my teens are not the best . But certainly they were the ones where I understand how to live , with whom I lived and how much underestimated all this .
I want to emphasize that if there are errors of grammar is not my fault and that my life has never been so tough they are indeed very lucky I have a wealthy family that treats me well.

Thanks to all of my friends that make my life easy xd

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Coming out? I mean I'm sorry about the relationship between you and your mother but the title is very misleading.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Coming out? I mean I'm sorry about the relationship between you and your mother but the title is very misleading.
Dude, come on. He's just trying to be nice about it and you're kinda just killing it for him. He might think coming out is something else, if you came for a coming out thread, im sure there's plenty others, but unless u have something about this thread, u can leave thx

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dude, come on. He's just trying to be nice about it and you're kinda just killing it for him. He might think coming out is something else, if you came for a coming out thread, im sure there's plenty others, but unless u have something about this thread, u can leave thx
lmaooo

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Someone's a little triggered this morning

This thread is a bigger clickbait than a banned commercial video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci