• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Comment a Situation in which Relates to this.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
So I was in a game on Turbulence and was doing really well. I took a stacked 2v1 and survived two hearts until MiguelScar cleans me up, however I survive, and then I get to full hearts and chase after him for about 6 minutes.. until deathmatch finally starts and he random teams, I kill his random team-mate with 4 hearts and MiguelScar cleans me up while block hitting.. [This was just less then 3 minutes ago]

Comment your situation in which this happened and tag the people who ruined it for you :)
Have a nice day :)

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I remember I killed someone on Demons breeze and then a 2 team tried to steal the loot and chased me all around. Then this happened. I remembered this because of the name MiguelScar xD

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
The people that do this to me aren't people I know. They are meanies deep from the internet. I don't hate though, I suck at PvP, that stuff is advanced winning tactics. It doesn't have to be pretty, some people just play to win. It's a competitive server ^-^

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I guess if people are tryharding "hard" enough, they'll do whatever it takes to win. I tryhard all the time for stats but I don't randy team xD

J

District 13
Reaction score
RiskIt I see you typing something :p

jkjk

Umm, I get this a lot when I'm in disguised but usually I just shrug it off :)

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
RiskIt I see you typing something :p

jkjk

Umm, I get this a lot when I'm in disguised but usually I just shrug it off :)
Yeah :p A few months ago not sure if the filter was there or not xD Anyways not like that anymore

Reactions: J

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
In one Demons Breeze game two players where fighting beside lava and I was only full leather. Both of them where full iron and one of them killed the other one. It turned out that the player was half a heart after the fight so one arrow shot did the job :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci