• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Common Types Of Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone! In this thread, I'm going to be telling you all about the most common types of hacks on MCSG!

Hacks are great, right? Wrong. Especially when you can't tell what hacks a player is using, or even if they're hacking in the first place!

So lets get started!

Aimbot- Aimbot can only be seen when spectating or watching a fight between a regular player and a player that is using Aimbot. When a player uses aimbot, they can be seen with their head basically snapping around, this is because Aimbot enables a player to lock their head onto a player that they are fighting, so that they are always looking right at them. Sometimes the player may appear to be looking up.

Auto Armor- Auto-Armor is pretty self explanatory. The player could be looting a chest, and also equipping armor at the same time. Another instance would be if a player is walking over a pile of loot, lets say there's full iron armor in the pile, the player would automatically equip the armor without opening their inventory.

Criticals- Criticals are also pretty self explanatory. You know how when you jump and hit a player as you're falling, little particles come from the player you're hitting? Well, thats what criticals are, but rather than jumping and hitting to get crit hits, the player using Criticals doesn't need to jump to get critical hits on a player.

Dolphin- Dolphin is basically where a player is in the water and can be seen taking large or small jumps forward. Kind of like how a dolphin dives underwater and jumps out. Hence the name "Dolphin".

Extinguish- Extinguish is where a player is set on fire and doesn't take full fire damage. If the player doesn't 'tick', then they're probably hacking. Be careful, this could be lag as well.

Glide- A player using glide will not take fall damage. Lets say, you're at the top of a tall mountain (In SG, of course) you decide you don't want to have to clim down, so you just jump. But you die of fall damage. Players using glide hacks wouldn't die, they would slowly float down to safety, and wouldn't take fall damage.

Flying- Flying :/

Fast Eat- Eating food abnormally fast, just takes a second to eat food. Normally when you eat, it takes around 3 seconds, and makes an eating sound or a biting sound. With fast-eat, when a player eats, it makes the sound of one bite, if you know what I mean. Normally you would need to be able to hear the player eating to determine whether or not the player is using fast-eat.

Fast Ladder- Kind of looks like flying but on a ladder. The player can be seen going up or down a ladder abnormally fast.

Kill Aura- This is very common. Kill-Aura is where a player can be hitting another player without looking at them. They can also be seen hitting multiple players at once, as well as being able to hit players whilst being in a chest. 1st person evidence in insufficient.

Rapid Fire- Shooting arrows so fast its unbelievable. Can be seen shooting multiple arrows at once.

No Slowdown- Player can be fully sprinting whist pulling back a bow or eating. However, if the player doesn't fully pull back the bow, or fully eat the food, it could be a glitch. If you're recording the player for evidence, make sure to include audio!

Speed- Sprinting abnormally fast. Faster in the water as well.

Spider- Player can climb up walls that are two blocks high. Similar to Step hacks.

Step- Player can get on top of blocks that are 1 block high without jumping. Hard to spot.

Regen- You know that moment when you're playing SG and you hear the newest Skrillex album. And you're like "o wait waht i didn't even turn on da moosic" Thats not Skrillex, smart one. Thats a player using regen hacks. Regen hacks will allow the player to regenerate their hearts faster, you'll be able to tell if they're using Regen if, like I said, you hear the newest Skrillex album. Its a little hard to explain the noise, thats the closest I could get to explaining it. It's a really weird noise, you'll know it when you hear it.

Sneak- Player can be seen crouching while moving at the normal speed. Very rare, but easily spotted.

Water Walking- Also known as "Jesus". Players can be seen walking on water.

Another one I forgot to add in, was Blink. Blink is basically teleporting from one place to another in a 'blink' of an eye.

Thats all folks!

Ps. Here are a few visual hacks/ modded clients.

Twerking- Also known as "Miley Cyrus". Player basically looks like they're rapidly crouching.

Ballerina- Is freaking scary. The player is seen spinning around and around and around. Beware, its quite terrifying.

Headless- Violently mangled head. Ew. Gross. Headless. Scary.

Visual Hacks/ Modded clients actually scare me its not funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci