• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Community Focus Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Scheduling

The next CFG session will be held on Saturday, September 12th at 2pm EST. Just hop onto our teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) and join the channel!

What is CFG?
If you aren’t sure what the CFG is, allow me to explain. At the focus group, we will be discussing common issues throughout the community which are brought up by you the people. Simply fill out this pre-submission form (http://bit.ly/MCGamerCFG), and we will address your question or concern with live responses from the Staff and Sr. Staff.

The CFG will last up to 2 hours with a live Q&A session at the end. During the live Q&A, members of the community will be given the opportunity to speak out and address their concerns in person. The link to sign up for the live Q&A will be given during the event, and will be on a first come first serve basis.

Notes
Also keep in mind that notes will be taken. So if you can’t make it, ask your question anyways as it will still be answered. The notes from this session, as well as the previous session, can be found below.

-June 20th
-July 18th
-August 15th
(cancelled)
-August 29th
-September 12th
(will be posted after the session)

*During this event, all MCGamer rules and MCGamer Teamspeak rules apply. Be sure that you aren’t asking troll questions, and that all all commentary is kept appropriate. Breaking any of these rules may result in punishment.

I’ll see you all there!

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
damn it, I'd join, but it's at the only time I actually have work to do on weekends ;-;

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Technical difficulties on the Teamspeak has forced us to postpone today's CFG. If it is resolved soon, we will start it up as usual. Stay tuned for further updates! :)

EDIT: Unfortunately we had to cancel this week's session. Technical issues on the Teamspeak made it impossible to start. We want the experience to the as best as possible for everyone, so in the future we will attempt to account for issues like this. Expect things to run more smoothly next time around. I sincerely apologize for the inconvinience everyone!

Last edited:

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Technical difficulties on the Teamspeak has forced us to postpone today's CFG. If it is resolved soon, we will start it up as usual. Stay tuned for further updates! :)

EDIT: Unfortunately we had to cancel this week's session. Technical issues on the Teamspeak made it impossible to start. We want the experience to the as best as possible for everyone, so in the future we will attempt to account for issues like this. Expect things to run more smoothly next time around. I sincerely apologize for the inconvinience everyone!
Now when's it going to be?

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

The next CFG has been scheduled, so be sure to check out the thread for more information. All that you need to know has been edited in. Hope to see you there! :)

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The next Focus Group has been scheduled. All of the necessary info has been edited into the thread. Hope to see you all there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci