• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: What do you want to see more of?

So what slot size would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I am about to set up the new boxes, which is a good time to reset up our server lineup. So let me ask you this for Survival Games, what slot size server do you prefer and would like to see more of? We have been noticing the 120 slots seems to be less popular, however each size of server has it's own gaming style attached to it to mix things up. So what slot size would you like to see more of?

RaeElizabeth

Spectator
Reaction score
I have never played a 120 slot server, but I would like to. Although my vote is 48. :p

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to see more 24 server slots, but more on that my main reason would be to have some servers (if you make more 24 person slots) only be running on one map, so there would be no vote, only the one map.
If you were going to make more 24 person servers, it wouldn't really change anything for me, i just want to play on a map i like playing.
On another note I would like to see the return of at least 1 120 person server, they were a nice change of pace and really fun if i managed to catch one in time.

Flix64

Tribute
Reaction score
36 would be perfect as long as it is well implemented in the maps. This wouldn't work in Breeze Island or Overgrown because of map size issues. This of course is just my opinion.

Info33

Tribute
Reaction score
24 slot servers are nice :)
And...
Can anyone say when the servers will be upgraded?

Shroom_Agent_27

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with others and say that 24 games are good for speed, and amount of players.

Not saying 48 games are bad, but they are good if you're organizing a big team, or clan match. Or if you're in the mood to play with 47 others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci