• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello tributes, here's another "what if" community vote!

If any of you remember last month on April 1, we added a feature into the plugin which caused you to fly into the sky and explode if you stepped off your podium in pregame. Some people have expressed their love for this particular feature. This got us curious on if this idea could ever be considered a permanent feature. So what are your opinions?

Here's the poll: Would you like if we added exploding podiums into the MCSG plugin as a permanent feature?

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
NOOOO I HAD TO LOG IN
Do you die when you blow up? I wasn't on that day

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This was a hilarious feature on april fools. Shocked that people actually wanted it to stay, but helps prevent players from sprinting at the start. Just I am worried with client lag with all of the explosions of unsuspecting members. I am personally on the fence with this and unsure myself.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the Idea yet, a thought has come to mind. Imagine breeze, If you got it right, you could get a boost to water! a big boost on the chestroute.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It would be quite interesting to see. It not only makes the game more realistic, but helps get rid of sprint hackers. Here's how:
You know how when you sprint AND jump at the same time, you go a little bit faster?
Well, its because of the mechanics of Minecraft. When you are sprinting, and then you jump, you move a little bit forwards. I know several hackers (BrydenX and Joshman2020.... ;p) who have told me that whenever they are using their sprint hacks and jump up, even without moving forwards/pressing the "w" key to move ahead, they still jump a little bit.
If people turn on Sprint Hacks and then jump, they will be caused to move forwards, possibly even off the podium! This could trigger the "Mines," thus making them explode Sky-high!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci