• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cool DirectTV Commercial Stories Related to MCSG

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
I got bored, and I thought it would be cool to read other tributes stories that might make me smile or laugh. I got the idea from the Ancient thread when I heard they are "disbanding" so I made this:

Ancient better not be disbanding but if so then I'll watch the "okey" vine 100 times and then go to sony vegas and render a replay of "okey" 10x faster and then post "My Reaction When Ancient Disbanded" then I will get stressed by the disband because I lose all contact of friends from the clan so then I travel to one of the members houses and then they stuff me in a garbage can to be taken to a landfill to find a person who lives with raccoons and cheese. Don't find a person living with raccoons and cheese. Just don't disband.

Can you do better? Write your own stories in the comments! :)

Fam

Survivor
Reaction score
ok

so ure playing a game and there is a four team… and they kill you… you reach over put your hand through the computer screen, punch them in the face and turn of the computer. Then you drag them to a cheese grater and rub thier skin off and make them look like a tomato and then you draw i suk on thier fore head with permanent marker. - ChilllFam2k15

(much grammar)

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
ok

so ure playing a game and there is a four team… and they kill you… you reach over put your hand through the computer screen, punch them in the face and turn of the computer. Then you drag them to a cheese grater and rub thier skin off and make them look like a tomato and then you draw i suk on thier fore head with permanent marker. - ChilllFam2k15

(much grammar)
Holy...I am dying

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ah, I see where you're going with this.. I'll get around to making one once I charge my phone because it's about to die ahaha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci