• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Copyright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe if you just make a post about it and say it's your clan name with the proper information on the thread then it is your name.

Hope this helped,
Defscape

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can't specifically "copyright" a clan name, however if you own a clan with a specific name and somebody uses your name after your clan was created you are allowed to make the second clan change their name.

That made sense, right? xD

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
You can't. If you came up with the name and you use it then you disband and another uses it without your permission you are allowed to make them change it.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can't specifically "copyright" a clan name, however if you own a clan with a specific name and somebody uses your name after your clan was created you are allowed to make the second clan change their name.

That made sense, right? xD
No it made no sense whatsoever, honestly get better Ceroribad. jk<3 I will be the mascot at your wedding still.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
If you own a clan that was really successful it would be known for a good clan, but when its still a clan or it ends and you take the name it would be basically saying you're another version of them c:

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
What all the awesome people above me said^^^^ :)

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
I would say you cannot, unless it is copied word-for-word!

You should know when you're to close!

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci