• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cornucopia

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone post a thread like this, and frankly I'm surprised.
Here's my tip of the day:
Go for the cornucopia. Hit others out of your way if you have to, but go for the cornucopia.
When people look in chests and they get hit, they run away scared that they're going to die from a stone sword because their health bar is extremely vague. Take that time to grab the items in the chest and make a break for it before the person/people you hit look behind them and see you grabbing the chests with absolutely no sword.
Cornucopia's are all Tier 2's (theoretically), and they have good armour and swords. If you get a stone sword, wreak havoc.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
It all depends on the map for me, if you route is close to corn such as solar frost, then get a T1 chest and then go back to corn, but yeah, in the end most maps go to corn due to the amount of loot each chest at corn will have.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moon Base 9 cornocopia chests are all teir 1, so I would not go for those

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
More risk more glory, in every situation. No matter if it's a simple cornucopia or a tough to escape cornucopia, the risk is worth it always for me. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci