• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crashes 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Me and some of my friends started playing like 2 games every 3rd day or so (We don't want to get addicted again and we really can't handle raging again) and we've noticed a LOT of bugs. Let's say, sometimes if I kill someone, my game will INSTANTLY freeze right after when it says on the chat I've killed the person and waiting to fix itself doesn't do anything (there have been times I've left the game open for 10 minutes while I was making a sandwich and it was still stuck). Then if I close it, it naturally brings up the crash log. I have a PERFECT computer, updated drivers and everything, but I get this all the time. This really has made me lose my patience with Minecraft, as all of this started after some recent patches. I've started enjoying Minecraft a bit but all of this bs is making everything awful.

Sorry for the grammar and formatting, not giving a lot of attention to this.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
It happens to me to! I get mental lag spikes and then crash! I'm not sure what the issue is, but if it's a bug then I am sure the Develepors are already working on it.

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
The developers are currently very busy with bugs!

But don't worry, please report these to the bugs forums and they will be fixed soon!

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci