• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProlificMC

Survivor
Reaction score

Crysm Banner.png

"Ieductive agree to the MCGamer Rules and to act responsibly in the situation of flame or drama in a Clan War."

|INFORMATION|
Owner: Zeductive
Date Founded: 17-04-16
Application Status: Open
EUCLB Rank: No Rank Yet!
Owner Skype: ZeductiveMinecraft
Clan Teamspeak: No TS Yet!

|REQUIREMENTS|

Must have Skype and TS
Must have a good working microphone
Must be active
Must speak at least basic English
Must have clan experience
Must be a skilled player

|APPLICATION|

IGN:
Nationality:
Stats & Badlion Elo:
Members you know?:
What clans have you been in?:
Skill Level /10?:
Activity Level/10?:
Why do you want to join?:
What can you bring to the clan?:

|CLAN RANKS|

Owner:
In charge of the clan, the founding member, has power over all.
• • •

Leaders:
Lead clan wars when owner isn't present, trial new members, basically the owner but less in command.
• • •
Officers:
Shows leading qualities in clan wars, is vocal and tactical about their play, will be able to lead Scrims to prove leading qualities.

• • •
Elites:

Shows dedication in clan wars, carries the members and is just an overall tank in clan wars.
• • •
Members:
Will play and listen to higher ranks advice in clan wars, will probably not play as much as other ranks in the clan.
• • •

Trials:
Will be on trial for a period of a week, will play in some clan wars and scrims and will be continuously dueled on badlion to prove skill.
• • •

Attachments

Last edited:

Pizk

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Olliebacka
Nationality: Sweden
Stats & Badlion Elo: stats: 3/16 my friend have betrayed me, ELO: 1547 in UHC but i have not played so much on badlion cuz my other acc was hacked.
Members you know?: No one yet
What clans have you been in?: Virus, NightFury, Velox
Skill Level /10?: 7
Activity Level/10?: 9,5
Why do you want to join?: I have seen that this clan is very good and take the game serious and u guys are cool and not toxic what i know. I want to join cause i want to take cws seriously and get out of the swedish clan community and start growing up with my pvp. i really mutch like to play cws and talk with people. I am active everyday sometimes i am sick and then i am not so active. just so u guys now i am a squeeker and i cant help it but i can try to dont be so loud. Sometimes i am very shy but i think it will be okey. Maybe u guys not got the best view of me when we played cw but that was cuz i didnt have teamwork with someone and i dont even started that cw. I hope i will get if dont i hope this clan GL.
What can you bring to the clan?: Happines and push people to better mood if we lose.

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
I regret to inform you, but I am going to be Disbanding this clan, due to inactivity.

If you would like it re-opened, please message a staff member.

-Sylnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci