• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CS:GO and Minecraft Gaming Laptop

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I recently build a Gaming PC specifically for Minecraft and CS:GO. I put it together around Christmas and it has been working great! I get about 300 FPS on Medium settings on Minecraft, and about 200 FPS on Medium settings on CS:GO. I'm looking for near the same performance, or a little bit less from a Gaming Laptop. I'm not even sure if this kind of performance is possible from a Laptop, so I would be willing to go down to 100FPS on Medium on either game. I currently have $500 in the bank, but I'm willing to go up to $1000. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

*I don't want to go anywhere over $1000, keep it lower if possible.*

N

Nikola

I would suggest you to get a pre build PC for like 500$ you can get literally machines. Even for 400$ you could get some really great PC's! I'm not really good at laptops so yeah.. but for that money you could get beast pc's.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I would suggest you to get a pre build PC for like 500$ you can get literally machines. Even for 400$ you could get some really great PC's! I'm not really good at laptops so yeah.. but for that money you could get beast pc's.
Yeah, but I already have a great PC. I go to my dads every-other weekend, and just in-general do a lot of traveling, so I really need a gaming Laptop.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
you don't specifically need a gaming laptop to run minecraft and cs:go

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
you don't specifically need a gaming laptop to run minecraft and cs:go
Well then just a Laptop in general that can run them on over 100 FPS for under $1000. I would like the ability to record also if possible, but that isn't needed. I just don't like loosing my skill when I go to my dads or on vacation <.<

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
To be quite frank, I think you should just build another PC and keep it at your Dad's house if you want to put that kind of money in, but this is a pretty nice laptop: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834232769 I think you should have no problem running CSGO or Minecraft. You will probably even be able to play other games :) Best of luck man! Thread moved to off topic as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci