• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CSGO favorite pro moment?

William

District 13
Reaction score
As title says, what is your favorite pro moment? (from a professional match or if you'd like to state your own favorite clip/moment that's fine too =D)

Mine is probably either Happy's ace w/ deagle or one of the many clutches KennyS has done :p

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think this was during the ESL ESEA Pro League Championship. It was Cloud9 vs. Fnatic, and it was a 1v1 between n0thing and flusha and sean was telling n0thing to hide but he replied with "Where do I hide??? He can see me everywhere!!!"

William

District 13
Reaction score
I think this was during the ESL ESEA Pro League Championship. It was Cloud9 vs. Fnatic, and it was a 1v1 between n0thing and flusha and sean was telling n0thing to hide but he replied with "Where do I hide??? He can see me everywhere!!!"
haha, I have seen a lot of the Cloud9/american teamspeak highlights and there is a lot of fun things :p

N

Nikola

SHROUD 1v5 Clutch CS:GO CEVO-P S4 Playoffs de_nuke

Stream wise it's probably this

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
When someone from C9 through the Molotov down and kill 3 people when they were defusing. Or when emilio got vac'd in the middle of a game.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Balls pentakill o wait wrong game

Any Jordan moments

"My dad can beat up your dad"
Haha, Jordan aka "The Ice Man" :p

SHROUD 1v5 Clutch CS:GO CEVO-P S4 Playoffs de_nuke

Stream wise it's probably this

shroud man. Insane aim, unreal

When someone from C9 through the Molotov down and kill 3 people when they were defusing. Or when emilio got vac'd in the middle of a game.
Haha I wonder what they were thinking, they would of had time to defuse after the molotov went out because they had a kit xD

"What? did emilio just get VAC banned???" -Anders

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci