• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
You can always monitor user/channel names with a script through telnet (there's even existing bots to do this). That'll reduce the amount of moderation required on the TeamSpeak. It was a suggestion I made a long time ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Wow the devs changed a couple of permissions on TeamSpeak and it's like a whole different teamspeak woah. amazing

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow the devs changed a couple of permissions on TeamSpeak and it's like a whole different teamspeak woah. amazing

Well it's not really the permission change that was impressive, I don't think anyone was impressed with that part. The impressive part is that for the past 3 years on the MCGamer teamspeak donors have never been trusted with this kind of power. Many donors are incredibly excited and have been pushing for this change for a while, which in the history of MCGamer, is pretty big for a teamspeak that has made almost minimal changes to its basic rank structure it's had for a long time.

So if you look a little bit deeper you'll realise that this event is pretty damn cool ;D. Thanks to all the sr staff an admins that pushed this idea through c:.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Well it's not really the permission change that was impressive, I don't think anyone was impressed with that part. The impressive part is that for the past 3 years on the MCGamer teamspeak donors have never been trusted with this kind of power. Many donors are incredibly excited and have been pushing for this change for a while, which in the history of MCGamer, is pretty big for a teamspeak that has made almost minimal changes to its basic rank structure it's had for a long time.

So if you look a little bit deeper you'll realise that this event is pretty damn cool ;D. Thanks to all the sr staff an admins that pushed this idea through c:.
I can tell you right now there are going to be some very big issues with this.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I can tell you right now there are going to be some very big issues with this.
Of course there will be problems, everything has their pros and cons. As it stands the staff trusts that donors won't abuse their powers. If they do well they won't be having custom channels for too long I can promise you that c:.

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
Ye!! Finally!! With this "update" a lot of people will come to the McGamer ts for play cws or other games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci