• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkness Jungle [100%] Finished.

Jordan3133

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so, I have been working on this for 6-8 months It's hard work I never took a break, Well some So here it is finished and Ready!

So First of all these are the friends who helped me: DeziRe_RapZz, Fillzz, FireHazardHobo, iKeirNez, iRonixHD, and Me. (The tree's are for the structure and It supposed part of it, (Jungle)
Ign: Jordan3133
Mape maker: Jordan3133 and the other friends above.

So this is 100% finished/Done. I hope It will be able to go in MCSG I asked all my friends and random people on mcsg, They said For e.g "Dude that is nice, Hope it gets in MCSG" So anyway thank you. :)

Screenshots Link: http://postimg.org/gallery/9ez0761k/c67a75db/

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks good! A bit like SG2, but overall I like it! Good luck.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Meh, you should use the map guideline template and go into depth with your map. But good effort

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci