• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS de_dust2

Do you want this map on mcsp?

• Sure!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

hira9999

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map: de_dust2
Lead Builders: hira9999 (rMATTEO)
Game type: BattleGrounds
Map description: A CSGO map replicated in minecraft

Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of spawn points:
Centre: -81 74 234
West: -50 76 262
South: -119 75 272
North: -123 76 209
East: -63 71 204

Map radius: 75x75
Map Download: http://adf.ly/1SdVhS
Twitter: http://adf.ly/1SdPcc

Me, hira9999 (rMATTEO) agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
This kind of thing has been done lots before, which doesn't make it very original to MCG. It's fine to get inspiration from things you've seen before but always be sure to change it and make it look original in concept.

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
I think that it's a great idea and lots of work have put into it but I would add a few more things and make a little block variation idk just some ideas

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Looks good, and a great size for battlegrounds. However, I would want to see some more block variation. That's a lot of sandstone and is a bit of an eye-sore in huge quantities! Maybe get some more block variation and a little more detail and I would vote for it :)

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
Im confused. Did YOU really build this map? Since it's a map on the hypixel servers aswell, or did it get accepted there?

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Looks good, and a great size for battlegrounds. However, I would want to see some more block variation. That's a lot of sandstone and is a bit of an eye-sore in huge quantities! Maybe get some more block variation and a little more detail and I would vote for it :)
Take that into consideration!

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
As nostalgic as it is, it is truly terrible. The block variety is pretty much the minimum, the terraforming is zilch and the size is far too small. Sorry :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci