• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEANO AMA

Deanooo

Career
Reaction score
Been playing this crap for to long ask me some questions and ill answer every single 1. note: I know people are already going to say these 3 questions and here they're.... whats your ping? answer=8 Where do you live- Jackpot baby in the bloody city #Sydney and how many internet providers do you've- 'I have 3 telstra, optus and nbn but nbn fried.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wanna head out to the outback on our kangas and chuck a few shrimp on on the barbie this weekend?

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Been playing this crap for to long ask me some questions and ill answer every single 1. note: I know people are already going to say these 3 questions and here they're.... whats your ping? answer=8 Where do you live- Jackpot baby in the bloody city #Sydney and how many internet providers do you've- 'I have 3 telstra, optus and nbn but nbn fried.
I know everything about u nerd.

Last edited:

Deanooo

Career
Reaction score
Wanna head out to the outback on our kangas and chuck a few shrimp on on the barbie this weekend?
Just no just no. 23 million people dont say that in OZ only the boganz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci