• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desert plateau with a twist or two

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, you come into the game on top of a high up plateau made of sandstone. You know you will lose 3 or 4 hearts on the fall, but maybe there is other ways? You go to the cornucopia (the middle) and there is nothing but weapons and armor..... weird. Then you see, of to the side or the plateau, you see a bunch of close together pillars of sandstone 2-3 blocks high, and one block wide. In the middle is a few chests. But not just chests. The ONLY place to get food. (the pillars hide you when in sneak mode). What do you think?

PS: Most of the map would be made of sandstone. Not sand, sandSTONE.

PPS: Do you know how to make email alerts stop? I like the alerts at the top of the screen, but I don't want emails.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
meh ill make a mock up in worldpainter for you and post pics sometime tonight or tomorrow

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh, thanks ImmobileLizard! I was going to, so if you don't quite catch the image, i'll try.

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds good, maybe make the map a little bigger, and have food spawn in the chests every 1-2 days. Maybe a chest could have seeds and bone meal and in the cornucopia there would be a hoe. Then you could farm your food outside... I gave ur thread a like.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci